Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hannah Tinti's story class at One Story

Yes, I've fallen sadly behind about posting story related content here. But I did want to give a heads up to anyone who might be doggedly lingering here that the renowned literary journal One Story is offering a class taught by One Story editor and celebrated author in her own right Hannah Tinti teaching story fundamentals. I took the editing class that One Story lead earlier this year and was quite impressed by it, although I think there remained a gap between seeing in this case Will Allison's editing skills and my own attempts to achieve the same. I remain impressed and even astounded by the amount of care and consideration they give to the stories that they publish.


This second class will be a bit different in that it is going to teach you about working on your own story. I tend to like classes where you work hard and have something to show for your efforts at the end. This one looks promising. In any case, the details are HERE .

No comments:

Post a Comment